ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP CRITERIA
The OPA Nigeria Associate membership is open to suppliers and partners of digital publishing companies. Associate membership is designed to develop and encourage strong partnerships between member publishing companies and their trading partners, to give profile and recognition to reliable suppliers and to enable those suppliers to have access to OPA research and discounts to our events.
BENEFITS OF ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP
- Entitlement to use the OPA associate membership logo (login required to download) on all promotional material, denoting your position as a preferred supplier to our members and your commitment to the growth and development of the online publishing industry;
- The OPA website has a dedicated area for the sole use of Associate Members. The Digital Showcase is highlighted on the homepage and is where companies may showcase their services, projects, initiatives etc. (Subject to editorial approval);
- An annual listing on our website with a link through to your own;
- Invitation to attend OPA member-only functions including Directors Dinners, providing invaluable opportunities to network with publishers in informal settings;
- Discounts on OPA events, including monthly Forums, Director’s Dinners, breakfast seminars, round table discussions as well as the annual OPA Awards (February 2014) and the OPA Digital Publishing Summit (November 2014);
- Regular member discounts on other media industry events;
- Member discount on training sessions, including on E-marketing training;
- Contribution to our bi-monthly newsletter featuring all our latest news, views and insights into the digital publishing industry;
- Member companies may join the AOP's LinkedIn Group and participate in debates and discussions;
- Access to leading online research and insights including our research reports;
- Access speaker presentations from all OPA events;
- First option on all advertising, exhibition & sponsorship opportunities.